Saturday, June 14, 2008

Job Application Letter


[location[, [date/month/year}

To :
[addressee]


Subject : Application for a [position applied]

Dear Sir or Madam:

I have seen your advertisement in the [media like newspaper, internet], dated [date/month/year] for the position as a [position applied]. I should be delightful if you would kindly consider how far my qualifications meet with your requirement.

My name is [your name]. I graduated from [your last school education], majoring in [your major] and graduated in [graduation year] with the GPA of [your GPA]. I am a hard working and independent person, full initiative and I can work under pressure. I am willing to learn new things and always responsible to the jobs given to me.

In support to this application, herewith I enclose my Curriculum Vitae. Other supporting documents will be provided upon your request.

Wishing my qualifications would meet with your requirement. I should have the honor,
if you give me a chance to have an interview with you at anytime convenient to you.
I can be contacted at number [your phone number]. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. Thank you for your kind attention.

Sincerely yours,



[your name].


0 comments: